COVID-19 Updates from BodySava
- Clients must wait in car or hallway until notified to come in
- Studio door must be locked at all times
- No walk-in traffic
- Nobody else but client allowed in treatment room or studio that may accompany a client
- No more than 1 - 2 people in lobby at one time
- Only essential furniture allowed in lobby and rooms
- Only items that can be safely sanitized between each client allowed in rooms
- Every surface in common areas must be sanitized after each and every client touch or contact and every surface will be fully sanitized at the end of each day
- Gloves must be worn by practitioners when handling anything in the office
- No commune water or cups available, only pre packaged bottles of water to hand out
- Each client MUST wear a mask in hallways, lobby and treatment rooms
- Masks will be provided free of cost from BodySava
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entering and exiting the studio
- If a client needs to use the restroom, they must resanitize or wash hands upon coming back into the lobby
Payment Procedures/Checking Out/Rescheduling:
- All payments must be pre-paid or invoiced - there will be an envelope in the treatment room for clients to leave cash or check. No cash on hand to give change.
- No lingering in lobby or in the room, no after appointment chats as we need full time between appointments to fully sanitize all surfaces and change clothes
- Rescheduling of appointments can be done online or via phone or email only.
Practitioner Safety and Protocol:
- Massage therapists MUST change full scrubs between each and every client
- Change of gloves must be done between touching of different surfaces and client
- Each room, chairs, and commonly touched objects in the treatment room MUST be fully sanitized between each client. Including doorknobs and surface areas that clients may touch.